Brodinski Feat. Young Scooter – ‘Francois-Xavier’
Shortly after releasing the album's minimix, Brodinski has given his fans another taste of his forthcoming debut LP Brava. He has released his collaboration with Young Scooter, "François-Xavier," which is available for free download. This collaboration is an example of the kind of unique hip-hop stylings the album will contain.
Brava features tracks with Peewee Longway, MPA Shitro, Bloody Jay, Yung Gleesh and iLoveMakonnen, just to name a few artists on the collaboration-heavy collection that marks one of the year’s most anticipated releases.
Brodinski has been gravitating toward hip-hop production for some time. From performing hip-hop sets under his secondary moniker The Boogieman, to releasing mixtapes such as “Blue Finessin’,” it became apparent that he would soon make his way into the hip-hop world. Surely enough, Brodinski teamed up with close friend and collaborator Gesaffelstein on Kanye West’s “Send It Up” (Yeezus, 2013) before producing “Mashing” for Gangsta Boo and Beatking in August of 2014. With Brava on the way, Brodinski is establishing himself as a heavyweight hip-hop producer.
Brava is set for release on March 2. Pre-order the release on iTunes.
Brodinski, Brava track list
1. “Can’t Help Myself” feat. SD
2. “Calculator” feat. Chill Will
3. “Bury” feat. Maluca & MPA Shitro
4. “François-Xavier” feat. Young Scooter
5. “Warm Up” feat. Slim Thug
6. “Need for Speed” feat. Louisahhh & Bloody Jay
7. “Interviews” feat. Makonnen & Yung Gleesh
8. “Hector” feat. MPA Shitro
9. “Follow Me Pt. 1″ feat. Georgi Kay & Bloody Jay
10. “Cheddah” feat. Peewee Longway
11. “53 Bandz” feat. 2$ Fabo & Phlo Finister
12. “Follow Me” Pt. 2 feat. Chill Will
13. “Us” feat. Bloody Jay
Bonus. “All on Me” feat. MPA Shitro