Quickie With A DJ: Alex Cecil
– Favorite place on earth?
– Favorite headphones and piece of DJ equipment?
ALEX: V-moda headphones and McIntosh Turntable
– Biggest influence on your music?
– Favorite item of clothing?
ALEX: Red plaid pants
– Favorite snack?
ALEX: Large gummy bears
– Celebrity crush?
ALEX: Natalie Portman
– Thing you’re most excited for in 2013?
ALEX: My birthday
– Song you’re ashamed to like?
ALEX: The Lion King – “Hakuna Matata”
– Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
ALEX: Fuck if I know…
– Best performance you’ve ever seen live?
– Artist you most want to collaborate with and why?
ALEX: Daft Punk … why? Because its Daft Punk
– Album you can’t live without?
ALEX: ‘Stop Making Sense’
– What is number 1 on your bucket list?
ALEX: To DJ in front of 20,000 people live
– Prediction for next big producer?
ALEX: DJ Alex Cecil
– What DJ do you want to:
Hug: Nicole Moudaber
Party With: Carl Cox
Play along side with: Luciano
– Best perk of being a DJ?
ALEX: All Access… Everywhere
– The one song you never want to hear again?
ALEX: “Blurred Lines”
– Favorite track at the moment?
ALEX: Once in a lifetime (gigamesh remix)